- Oseana Britton (East TN Children’s Hospital)/ Charity Menefee (Knox County Health Department): You’ve Got to be “KID” ding: A Coalition’s Approach to Pediatric Preparedness
- Angie Bowen (REAC/TS)/David Walton (Fort Loudon Medical Center): Recruitment, Retention and Education of Hospital Decontamination Teams
- Janet Rowe (University of Tennessee Medical Center)/ Wanda Roberts (East TN Regional Health Office): The Team That Plays Together, Saves Together
- Charity Menefee: Navigating the Murky Waters Between CMS Rules and the Role of the Coalition
- (Wanda Roberts also presented along with Kentucky: No Time for Borders: Regional and Interstate Chempac Exercises)
This conference served FEMA Region 4 states (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee).
Thanks to our Coalition members who worked on the presentations and shared some of our best practices with our neighboring states!